PRIVATE WINE TOURS
- $100.00 per hour*, plus 20% service charge
- 6-hour minimum
- 20% service charge covers itinerary design/consultation, fuel & license fees
- Gratuity not included, left to guest discretion
- Incidentals (e.g. picnic lunch, bridge tolls, parking fees) will be added to the final bill
- Fees billed in 15-minute increments
- For guests staying within Napa Valley, hourly charges begin at hotel pick-up time and conclude at hotel drop-off
- Additional fees for pickup/dropoff more than 30 minutes or 30 miles from Yountville – please inquire.
- While our Lincoln Navigator has seating capacity for 6 guests, 5-guest maximum is recommended for your comfort.
- ACCESS Napa Valley may be able to procure a second driver/vehicle for larger groups – please inquire.
*Hourly rate applies to date-of-charter services only (from guest pickup to drop-off). Itinerary planning included at no additional cost. In procuring ACCESS Napa Valley’s services, our clients not only get an exceptional driver and host for their private wine tour, but they also reap the benefits of our professional concierge service for their entire Napa Valley vacation.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- A non-refundable $200 deposit is required to secure your charter date and begin the process of planning your itinerary.
- When cancellation request is made 7 or more days prior to scheduled charter, non-refundable deposit may be applied as a full credit towards a rescheduled reservation within one year.
- When cancellation request is made within 6 days of the scheduled tour, client will incur charges for the full 6-hour minimum and may also be responsible for cancellation fees imposed by individual wineries. 50% of the charter fee for the cancelled tour date may be applied towards a rescheduled charter within one year.
- Winery availability cannot be guaranteed and wine tour itinerary proposal will not be sent to client until charter date has been secured with a credit card.
- In the event of cancellation, all winery appointments made by ACCESS Napa Valley on behalf of the client will be cancelled without exception.
- Please review FULL TERMS prior to chartering ACCESS Napa Valley’s services.
- Personalized planning of your Napa Valley wine tour itinerary
- Concierge services
- Bottled still or sparkling water
- Light snacks
- THX premium sound system with SYNC-enabled music streaming
- Wine tasting and/or tour fees are not included; ACCESS Napa Valley will advise client of anticipated fees as itinerary is confirmed.
- Lunch is not included; menus will be provided for casual take-out lunch options or make lunch reservations at a local restaurant, at your preference.
- A beautiful picnic lunch with our signature tabletop presentation can be arranged at a local winery. Client will be presented with local deli/takeout menus from which they will order.
- When your driver picks up picnic/takeout on your behalf and sets your picnic table at a local winery, any deli/takeout charges incurred by ACCESS Napa Valley will be added to your final bill.