PRIVATE WINE TOURS
- $90.00 per hour, plus 20% service charge, 5-hour minimum*
- Inclusive of all taxes, license fees and fuel charges; no additional fees will be added to final bill
- Incidentals (e.g. picnic lunch, bridge tolls, parking fees) will be added to the final bill
- Fees billed in 15-minute increments
- For guests staying within Napa Valley, hourly charges begin at hotel pick-up time and conclude at hotel drop-off
- Additional fees for pickup/dropoff more than 30 minutes or 30 miles from Yountville – please inquire.
- While our Lincoln Navigator has seating capacity for 6 guests, 5-guest maximum is recommended for your comfort.
- ACCESS Napa Valley may be able to procure a second driver/vehicle for larger groups – please inquire.
Hourly rate applies to date-of-charter services only (from guest pickup to drop-off). All ancillary pre-planning concierge services are included at no additional cost. In procuring ACCESS Napa Valley’s services, our clients not only get an exceptional driver and host for their private wine tour, but they also reap the benefits of our professional concierge services for their entire Napa Valley vacation.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- A credit card is required to secure your charter date and begin the process of planning your itinerary.
- When cancellation request is made 7+ days prior to scheduled charter, client will be billed a cancellation fee of $100 per tour date that is cancelled.
- When cancellation request is made within 6 days and by 24 hours prior to scheduled pickup time, client will be billed a cancellation fee of $200 per tour that is cancelled.
- Cancellations are not accepted within 24 hours of the scheduled pickup time; client will be billed for 5-hour minimum charter.
- Winery availability cannot be guaranteed and wine tour itinerary proposal will not be sent to client until charter date has been secured with a credit card.
- In the event of cancellation, all winery appointments made by ACCESS Napa Valley on behalf of the client will be cancelled without exception.
- Please review FULL TERMS prior to chartering ACCESS Napa Valley’s services.
- Personalized planning of your Napa Valley wine tour itinerary
- Concierge services
- Bottled still & sparkling water
- Light snacks
- THX premium sound system with SYNC-enabled music streaming
- Wine tasting and/or tour fees are not included; ACCESS Napa Valley will advise client of anticipated fees as itinerary is confirmed.
- Lunch is not included; menus will be provide for casual take-out lunch options or make lunch reservations at a local restaurant, at your preference.
- A beautiful picnic lunch with our signature tabletop presentation can be arranged at a local winery. Client will be presented with local deli/takeout menus from which they will order.
- When your driver picks up picnic/takeout on your behalf and sets your picnic table at a local winery, any deli/takeout charges incurred by ACCESS Napa Valley will be added to your final bill.